Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Hulk Smash

And so, a meaningful talk with my friend C. It ended up that we hadn't talked about real things enough - I'm a little bit of a joker and sometimes dance around meaningful discussion. So, back to work, or back to looking at the road ahead in terms of tasks. There are bunch of utility functions that I keep on recreating that I'll get into classes for hopefully easy reuse in the future. I keep on making them for little experiments, forgetting the experiments, and then refiguring them out later. I'll just have to refigure some stuff out and then remember not to forget.

Tomorrow is Cartoonist Conspiracy night at Diamonds, and hopefully I'm able to attend the whole thing for once instead of just the tail end. Kate brought some delicious blueberries in today. I have to find out where she got them, they were succulent.

No comments: