Thursday, March 29, 2007

Events!

Well, today has been a helluva day. Cooked up some chicken for friends, made a new friend by offering a person fried chicken that I didn't know, got harassed over the loudspeaker at SuperAmerica by A. while I pumped gas (it was SuperFunny), finished up a bit of phpeeing, drew a postcard, did some debug work on some project or other, cleaned cleaned cleaned, got some equipment at Microcenter... I think I should have a beer or something. The watercolor pencils are aces. I need to pick up some more before I head out of town.

IF you're in Minneapolis on Saturday, go to the First Amendment Gallery. There'll be stuff up by PUNY, the little company with a big heart, sadly a heart too big for its own chest like in that movie with that Culkin kid, and aEsthEtic appArAtus (that's not really how they mix cases on their name I'm just being a jerk), along with a legion of others.

If you're in Minneapolis on Friday, but not on Sunday, check out Puny-ite King Mini's work at the MCBA. And those funny little elves from AA will be there too, if not in person then through the artifacts of their work. I'm sure one of them will give you a d.o.m. if you ask nicely enough.

If you're in Minneapolis tonight, and feel like having some fried chicken, give me a ring and I'll fry you some up. MMMMMMMM. Fried chicken.

IF you're in Chicago next week and feel like having some pickles split into quarters, stuffed with cream cheese, wrapped in bacon, floured, fried, glazed, and then slathered in white gravy come by for my Clog-a-Heart-a-Thon.

No comments: