Sunday, June 03, 2007

Why Wait? Get Rid of Your Computer Now!

... if it's Tuesday, Thursday, or the first Saturday of the month.

So I'm cleaning up my place and getting reorganized and I'm noticing that there I've gathered a lot of old, useless computer stuff over the past year (I got rid of a lot of old, useless computer stuff at about this time last year). This is stuff nobody in their right mind would want, and even I don't want after a bit of time. A bit of googling came up with this:

http://swancc.org/recycling/computerelectronicsrecycling2.html

The city of Chicago now has a permanent drop off location for hazardous junk. No need to be poisoned by noxious fumes waiting for an annual event any more. Get rid of that old can of turpentine, those old paint cans of rotting latex. Do it! And as long as you're going take some of my stuff with you.

No comments: