Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Tales of Brave Ulysses

After work yesterday I drove slightly tipsy to look at an apartment that's available for sublet for two months. That would take me through the heart of winter, a winter so cold I'll have no choice but to look for warm places to meet people and to work on my music and writing. Then off to Acadia to listen to Mary's set - we met at the 331 last trip up. It was pretty good! I really enjoyed her lyrics and her pronunciation of "heart". And then off to the 331 to listen to the Roe Family unamplified and catch up with Adam. It was a little hard to hear them, Q was out with food poisoning, etc. I joined them for a song but my voice was hoarse from screaming at the wind all day from my cardboard box.

Will I ever get around to bothering Zander? Now that I can do it any time I want it seems like less of a priority.

No comments: