Sunday, February 11, 2007

Wire to Weird

It certainly has been an interesting experience up here so far. I've spent the past few days fighting sleep - sleep has been winning. I kind of wish I were back in Chicago, even if just for the weekend. One of the Upsons was having trouble with photoshop and I'm sure it would've been easy to have helped had I been in the same room. Christy said that Gigi is saying "mama" and "dada" now, and "why did uncle donn move away?" I'll be on the road soon enough. How soon? In a weekend or two for sure, with presents for the tykes and stories.

I have heard tell that there are all kinds of places out there in the world that I haven't been to. My intention when things are settled here is to go out and see a bit of it. I basically know Indiana, Chicago, and Minneapolis. The rest is hotels and tourist traps so far. Until next time!

No comments: