Monday, August 28, 2006

Monday Monday

I have napped. I have stretched, had a light workout, eaten my evening vegetables and sausage. Finally got around to cleaning up after Thursday's movie night and set back up the recording equipment although tonight's not a recording type of night. I want to write a song like Harvest Moon, a love song but not a mopey song. I feel like running - not running away - I feel like putting on some sneakers and taking these tired old knees and running until I can't think but only feel my breath drawing hard and my shirt damp against my back. I almost feel like stopping smoking.

Thursday is supper with NegaDonn (Chris) at the Hopleaf. His wife is due in September so it's time to get while the getting's good. Shad sounded good today, and he looked happy and rested in his wife Anna's photos.

No comments: