Sunday, August 27, 2006

Photography

Motorcoat has totally blown me away again. He was out early this morning to the Minnesota State Fair and took some gorgeous pictures. I was out yesterday around downtown Chicago and took some middling pictures. Out of the hundred I took only a few of them were worth posting, although I posted ones that were marginal as well. This morning I stopped at Mike's and his advice was to take a lot of pictures.

Last night I went to see Adam's band and was pleasantly surprised - I went in raw and didn't know what to expect exactly. Gene made it too and we talked about the good old days - them in the Handicraft Guild and me moping about the Handicraft Guild eating doughknots and drinking coffee.

I went for a wade in the lake today and came back with a rash that ran in a streak up and down my right arm. After a nap I'm ready to finish up some tweaking on some files we're delivering Monday and to do some cartooning! Yeah! I know there's things that I'm leaving out, but I know that I'm leaving them out.

No comments: