Monday, August 28, 2006

moosic

It seems that during my depressive musical bout I scheduled a performance at Uncommon Ground. Sunday, October 22nd, 8pm. So far I'm the only person on the bill but well worth seeing if only to watch me squirm and sing with my eyes closed. Weis and Christensen are on board and Norborg is tentatively on board but the baby's due in September so I won't force him to keep his word on backing me.

My back was better this weekend but I must have twisted it again during the night and am now in pretty bad pain again - it may be time to go see a doctor so I can get addicted to pain medication. I feel like travelling, maybe to Seattle. Get away for a bit, take some pictures, drink good coffee. This weekend felt like a Velvet Underground weekend... this morning is Joy Division because I'm so happy! Wait a second... this stuff is depressing...

No comments: