Saturday, August 25, 2007

Minneapolis.

And so, my car was fixed as late as it could possibly be fixed yesterday meaning a late start on the road. As usual rather than stopping when I was tired I stopped when I was within shouting distance of Minneapolis - Stout, where all the hotels were booked solid thanks to some kind of start of the school year thing. Onwards to Minneapolis. I noticed as I was driving that the car was full of paint fumes from the body shop.

As per usual in the "why the hell did you do that" department, I crashed in the trunk of my car. Now here's the odd thing (to me at least) - my back feels better from sleeping in the trunk than from sleeping on my bed. SOOOO, I'm guessing that reconfiguring the bedroom is the cause for my recent back soreness. Now on to the fair and the fried food.

- Floozy Ha

No comments: