Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Commune

Well, I've just finished Maxeem Konrardy's Commune and it was an excellent read. A little slow in the middle as they're exploring but towards the last third very gripping as the story becomes clearer to the reader. I've been a little slow in finishing as I was anxious to be out and about during the holiday, but tonight's a more mellow night and well suited to some gripping science fiction, which it was. The art style falters here and there with representation of adult faces, pacing is as said excellent except in the middle. This of course is just my perspective as a reader as I can only make a doodle here and there. It's a little pricey due to the printing method: "...the ink is vegetable-based and the energy used in transportation is offset by wind energy investment." So if you want a good read, and are willing to pay a bit of a premium for ecologically aware production, get yourself a copy today.

No comments: