Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Three Hundred

Ha ha! Three hundred flickr views! Mwahahahahahahahaha! Dave of course has 700+. Sigh. And by the way have you seen this super cute picture of me I took this morning? heh heh heh...

My neighbor Jacqueline was at the coffee shop so I chatted with her during lunch. She was there with one of her fellow furniture-mongers. During this coffee chat a strange woman came outside with a juice and paper and the manager followed her out and told her they were fifty cents. After some argument the manager took the paper from her and left. "I get treated like dirt 'cause I'm Sicilian," the strange woman muttered. "This place is worse than Starbucks. I'd rather be at Starbucks." I pointed out that there's a Starbucks in the Dominicks on Clark and Howard at which point she said that she hated that place even more than the corner coffee shop, although she did have a favorite Starbucks further north but then she'd need bus fare.

No comments: