Sunday, September 24, 2006

Love You In The Fall

I don't know if it's just a Minneapolis thing but they're playing "Love You in the Fall" from Paul Westerberg's new soundtrack album quite a bit, and I'm liking it a lot. I also heard a new song from Sonic Youth while driving today and liked it. It seems like my late 80s/early 90s favorites are producing some nice new music.

It was to say the least an interesting night last night. I hung out at the "More Than 23 But Less Than 25 Hour" comic event at Book Arts, then off to Jamey's party which was a very nice party, then around 3 am back to Book Arts. Then back home for a few hours sleep. Then back to the Book Arts - I arrived at about 9:15 and most of the cartoonists had gone off to sleep. Adam and I picked up Rita and had breakfast at Bryant Lake Bowl - delicious potatoes but the Eggsadilla wasn't anything special.

It's been a busy week but this next week looks to have a few late nights at work. I'm seriously thinking about going back to the mac camp after a number of years favoring windows. That'll complete the Beetle/iPod/MacBook trifecta. Probably no more posts for a while, have fun wherever you are.

No comments: