Friday, September 01, 2006

Sleep

Whatever Charlie did at the Rainbo to my back worked - or at least I'm attributing my five solid hours of sleep to her expert ministrations. I woke up this morning with a diffuse pain and stretched it out side to side. NegaDonn's sister's boyfriend sold his book to Random House and now needs a book cover. He apparently has the right to say "no" to an illustrator/cover but no one was sure if he could suggest a cover/illustrator. I of course suggested the fabulous Kevin Cannon who has in the past ceased to amaze me then amazed me at how I could cease being amazed.

Yesterday on my way to the Hopleaf I stopped at the little used book store on Jarvis and found the perfect book for *******'s photo project - she's going to convert the book into a holder for photographs she's taken.

**** really isn't as inscrutable as I'd thought - he's actually just right up there on the surface as far as I can tell. In any case, I'm going to put on some going outside pants and take some photos of the shoreline.

No comments: