Monday, September 11, 2006

Miss Misery Morning

It's a Miss Misery morning here. Slept a good 11 hours last night - I've been running myself ragged. As I left the Hideout to see if there were a way to sneak into the Smog show (which a little bird said would have Joanna Newsom as a super secret guest) a guy came up and asked if I had a ticket or wristband to give him. I sold it to him for the price of one dreadlock. Other transactions this weekend - three cigarettes to the man who was willing to hop on one leg 50 times.

Got rear ended by a woman, odd experience that. I watched in my rear view mirror as her car skidded a good eighty feet. I even pulled ahead twenty feet and she still wasn't able to stop her car, although as I pulled ahead there was no traction at the start - I put it down to oil slicked rain.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Did you know that that you can generate cash by locking premium areas of your blog or website?
To begin you need to join AdWorkMedia and use their content locking tool.