Tuesday, April 24, 2007

And Again, Back

And I'm back in Chicago again. Other than the two hour drive from the edge of the city it was a pretty good trip. Plus my music player ran out of juice. And my head started hurting from too much commercial radio. But other than that a nice pleasant drive. I figured out where I lost my checkbook - a hidden compartment in my backpack. Well, hidden from me since I keep on forgetting it exists.

For now and the interim there's so much to be done on all fronts. The trick is going to be maintaining the balance between me time, my personal projects/exploration time, being available to help people out, and of course work to fund this stuff (which itself can be stimulating). Maybe it's not the right mix to impose on other people but it's the right mix for me.

No comments: