Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Almost Done

It was a bittersweet cacophony last night with the Roe Family. I sat through the entire set and passed on my broom and board to Q. at the end of the night. A new broom player will appear at some point. Hopefully he can make good use of my gear. I will more than likely miss the Roe Family Singers. Even when the most proper care is taken attachments may form.



I am sitting outside good ol' Muddy Waters on Lyndale. There was a fritter donut sitting on the counter but it's all wrong, all wrong. The dough is hard and crumbly like a donut, there's much too much cinnamon. This is basically a cinnamon roll in the guise of a fritter. The coffee though is most agreeable.

Max was in town hanging out with Britt. Apparently his identity was stolen. We seem to agree that we should be a comic of our own, much like Kevin and Zander. Following model, I'll be the tall goofy one and he'll be the short mean one. In a reversal, I'll be goofy and say things about how business and corporations and wealth stratification are good things, but in a dopey way.

I am almost done clearing out the apartment. From craigslist things came, to craigslist they return. Let us ponder this lesson. Pondering... pondering...

No comments: