Saturday, May 12, 2007

Pot Calls the Kettle Cookware

So I brought my spare capo back from Minneapolis and gave it to Xxxxx, who I've loaned a spare guitar to, and she asks if I'd mind if the guitar travels. So by travel she apparently means she's going to be moving out of her apartment (she has a roommate) and sleeping on other people's couches, which she's mostly doing now anyways. I questioned whether that was such a good idea but that's kind of hypocritical since I've done the same thing and may do the same thing again at some point. Wheeling about playing guitar and cello and writing songs and playing music? Kind of cool but still, I worry.

In other news, a couple of things I've been pitching in on during my retirement have launched or are near launch. I'm very pleased with all of them. That's a new feeling for me.

No comments: