Monday, May 21, 2007

Hooray For Linux

So I took a spare machine over the weekend and installed CentOS. It's been a while since I've had a linux box but this thing is pretty solid - I'm using it as a file server, testing server, and jukebox. Using it as a jukebox is kind of a change since it actually takes effort now to skip a song or look for the right song.

Gene may be taking the dining room table off of my hands this weekend which will free up more space for my music and xbox'ing setup (the xbox somehow moved to the dining room while I wasn't looking). I'll be back in Minnesota next week probably for the last time for a long time. Goodbye Minnesota! Goodbye Roe Family Singers!

Also, if you get a chance go see the I Ching Quartet. They remind me of my very dear northern friends the Roe Family Singers but younger and if possible funnier.

No comments: