Sunday, May 06, 2007

Ywan...

Well, it's been quite the weekend. Good ol' Wirtzy came down from Minneapolis to play the hideout with his band Cap'n Yonder so I took a bit of time to show him and one of his bandmates around the hood. Had a sandwich at the cafe/deli, went to the lake and climbed on the rocks. It just so happened that Adam was playing the hideout on the same night as the Dirty Found show, which was totally, obnoxiously packed. Funny stuff though, definitely go if it comes to your town. And in the last bit of coincidence the ever talented Mary Nisi DJ'ed afterwards, although I was so pooped out by that point I went home.

Today me and Matt and Nick went to see Spider-Man 3. I enjoyed it more than I enjoyed the other movies, other than the Kirsten Dunst scenes. She may be a fine actress but in this series she's been cardboard. She was very good in Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. In the Spider-Man series she's not so good.

Tomorrow I'm heading back up to Minneapolis. A bunch of folks are critiquing some of Erickson's students' final projects, one of which I helped out some on. Plus I need to get my television and some udder stuff. If you don't know, I love you. Whoever you are reading this. It is true. Oh yes. Scout's honor. Cross my fingers.

No comments: