Monday, May 07, 2007

Back in Minneapolis

Back in Minneapolis. It feels weird being here now and I think I know what the difference is - all my tools are now in Chicago, whereas before they were here. Home is where the tools are. All my monitors are back in Chicago, my printer, scanner, wacom tablet, etc. I packed really light this time as I anticipate it being a short trip and I'll be bringing some big items back with me (television, appliances, chrome shelves).

It's always a good visit stopping in at Big Time Attic. Zander and Kevin are always making SOMETHING entertaining. They're definitely in my heroes list. Something funny every few days, and their normal work which is sometimes funny too. Adam's in St. Louis, Gene's back in Chicago, Shad and Vinny are at Puny tending to the New Power Generation. It's funny how this little group has fared over the years.

No comments: