Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Victory!

Kate has finally agreed to special order fritter donuts from Bennisons, with the agreement that if a donut goes uneaten it will go in the freezer and at the end of the week I'll buy the leftovers at full retail. The lumpy donut is by far my favorite. In its absence I eat either the coffee claw (airy pastry type) or the scone (crumbly biscuit genus) but these are only the extreme ends of the lumpy donut, which lands right in the sweet spot. I got a tip from a friend of Xxxxx's that the pumpkin donut from Bennisons is also very tasty, but I've not seen sight of that yet.

In the continuing story of folks heading to Seattle, Brooker-Weis are headed out to Portland this weekend and driving up to Seattle. If they were the type I'd have them pull a prank on Motorcoat but Mike'd look at me like I was nuts.

No comments: